Wondering what this Gratitude Community is all about?
I humbly confess, it all began quite spontaneously and unintentionally… one of those things God grows up in the most unexpected places, in the most unexpected ways.
Are you too thinking about making your life all about worship and counting 1000 gifts? I couldn’t be happier for you!
Giving thanks for a thousand graces has changed my life — to glorify Him in all things! How He’ll use you this for transformative ways in your life…
A few simple thoughts to begin the 1000 Gift List:
1. Pray that He may open the eyes of our hearts
2. Begin giving thanks for the daily washing in His fountain of Gifts–just on a scrap piece of paper or in a journal. Notice and write down from the obvious to little. And begin to feel more joy, less stress, better health, more connected in your relationships, and more delight in your everyday life. Praise is what we are made for!
3. I found setting a time goal of choosing to give thanks for a 1000 gifts over a course of a few months was beneficial — kept me attending to all the ways in which He whispers “I love you.” Some folks set a goal of counting ten graces a day, others spend one day a week intensely counting. But consider youself warned: counting gifts is addictive and becomes the happiest of habits that becomes away of living praise!
4. I try to add to the endless list of gifts every Monday… to begin the week with a heart spilling with gratitude!
5. If you’d like to blog your list, feel free to use the 1000 Gifts graphic. (code above)
6. If you’d like to add your blog to the Gratitude Community, we’d love to hear from you! Email me a link to your blog, and your worship will edify the body of believers.
7. If you’d prefer to quietly jot your list down in a journal, you are still warmly invited to join the community– drop a line, and we’ll just add your first name to the list, and we’ll feel one with you in thanksgiving.
8. Just begin counting the endless blessings!
I’d love to hear from you when you reach 1000 graces recorded — and how it’s changed your heart….your whole life! Will you drop me a line when you have 1000 gifts recorded and tell me your story? I’d so love that!
1000 gifts Blogroll –Join the Gratitude Community!
Lori in TX
Genesee (on her iphone : ) )
Lisa in TN
Denise in Texas
Brindusa in Romania
Mary in Virginia